By - Joey
- Intel Core i7 7-8700k processor
- PNY GeForce GTX 1060 6GB XLR8 Gaming Overclocked Graphics Card
- Asus ROG Strix Z370-E gaming motherboard
- G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB ram
- Seagate Barracuda 2TB Internal Hard Drive
- Samsung SSD 860 EVO 250GB Internal SSD
- Corsair TXM Series, TX850, 850 Watt power supply
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU cooler
- Cooler Master Masterbox Pro Mid-tower (3 fans)
- Viewsonic XG2402 24 Inch 1080p 1ms 144Hz Gaming Monitor with DP for Esports
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable gaming mouse, 12,000 DPI, DPI shifting, Weight and Balance Tuning
- Razer Ornata Expert Mecha-Membrane with wrist rest
The price I paid was $600. I got it used for less than a year for sale on Facebook Marketplace. I’ll add reviews for each of the components and benchmark results soon. Stay tuned!
The game plan is to push the current configuration as much as I can with benchmark tests and Tensorflow training jobs. Once I hit a wall I’ll upgrade components one by one. I’ll be trying to get maximum performance at minimum cost.
Tagged : Desktop Build, Hardware